Forex Trading Workshop
7th Oct, 10 AM UK (3 hours)
Next date: 14th Oct
Forex trading is an art that needs education & practice to master and make profits consistently over time. As new traders it is essential to expand your skills as you continue your journey in becoming successful forex traders. The session provides the opportunity to be guided through by our senior educator. Chris also provides constant support after the workshop.
In this session he will assist you:
- To trade currency pairs using real-time data.
- Discover how to analyse markets using a variety of charts,
- Learn how to manage risk (including risk-reward)
- Explore various trading techniques.
- Find out what impacts the forex markets.
- What are commodity currencies?
£70.00 (RRP: £100.00)
Pay securely with
Delivery: Virtual Classroom credentials sent by email.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.