1-Day online Technical Analysis Workshop
9th Oct, 10 AM UK (6 hours)
Next date: 23rd Oct
Find out how professionals analyse charts. Candlesticks vs Heiken-Ashi and many other methods to understand when to enter and exit a position. This session provides the opportunity to be guided through by our senior educator. As new traders it is essential to expand your knowledge and skills as you continue your journey in becoming successful traders. Chris also provides constant support after the workshop.
In this session you will:
- Discover how to analyse markets using a variety of charts,
- Learn how to assess entries, exits, and stop loss placement.
- See which chart patterns to look out for and how to trade them
- Observe how changing timeframes will affect your decisions
- Explore various trading techniques.
£135.00 (RRP: £150.00)
Pay securely with
Delivery: Virtual Classroom credentials sent 1 day before the class by email.
Futures and forex trading contains substantial risk and is not for every investor. An investor could potentially lose all or more than the initial investment. Risk capital is money that can be lost without jeopardizing ones’ financial security or life style. Only risk capital should be used for trading and only those with sufficient risk capital should consider trading. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.